This page contains links to the various prescribed election forms for electors, and for persons running in the 2022 Municipal and School Board Election.
Forms will be posted and made available once they have been finalized by the Clerk.
Prescribed forms will be made available once finalized.
All candidates must file their Nomination papers with the Clerks' Office before incurring any campaign-related expenses.
Nomination Forms are required to be filed in person with the Clerk's Office between May 2 to August 18, 2022 between the hours of 8:30 am to 4:30 pm, and on August 19, 2022 between the hours of 9:00 am to 2:00 pm.
Nomination Papers to Run for Municipal Council
- Form 1 - Nomination Paper
- Form 2 - Endorsement of Nomination
- Declaration of Qualification Form
- Freedom of Information Release Form
Nomination Papers to Run for School Board Trustee
Withdrawal of Nomination
To withdraw a nomination, the following form must be submitted to the Clerk's Office no later than 2:00 pm on Nomination Day (August 19, 2022):
All candidates must report their contributions and expenses as of January 3, 2023 by filing the required financial statement (Form 4) with the Clerk.
- Form 4 - Financial Statement - Auditors Report Candidate
- Form 5 - Financial Statement - Subsequent Expenses
Extension of Campaign Period
All individuals, corporations, and trade unions must register before incurring any expense related to third party advertisements appearing between May 2, 2022 to October 24, 2022.
Notice of Registration Forms are required to be filed in person with the Clerk's Office between May 2, 2022 to October 21, 2022 between the hours of 8:30 am to 4:30 pm.
- Form 7 - Notice of Registration of Third Party Form
- Declaration of Qualifications (Third Party Advertiser) Form